2022 Street-Pole Banner Sponsorship
The Uptown Chamber of Commerce offers you a 24/7/365 promotional opportunity: custom street pole banners. Banners beautify and brand our area while putting your business in front of thousands of people passing through Uptown each day. One low price includes all maintenance and permitting fees. The Uptown Chamber of Commerce handles the proofing process and banner maintenance. Catch the eyes of tourists, residents, and other businesses with street pole banner advertising.
Banners measure 6 feet tall by 2.5 feet wide and are printed on double sided vinyl. Your business name or logo is printed on the bottom ten inches of your banner and will remain up for one year. Business name is limited to 2 lines and is to be printed in standard font and color based on location. Sponsor portions are approximately 10 inches tall x 20 inches wide. Please contact us by phone at (773) 878-1184, or email Mia Thomas at email@example.com.
- Sponsored banners may include logo or up to two lines of text.
- All text will be printed in young serif font.
- All logos and text will be printed in reverse color on lower portion of banner (10″ tall by 20″ wide)
- Location and size of sponsorship printable area are dictated by City of Chicago ordinance.
- Uptown Chamber of Commerce staff will ask you to approve a proof of your banner prior to printing.
- Color of banner is determined by location, (please see map for details).
- Banner locations are not guaranteed and are installed on light poles along commercial and mixed-use streets throughout the service area of the Uptown Chamber of Commerce.
- Your banner may not be placed outside of a direct competitor.
- Your banner is guaranteed for one full year from date of installation
- All banners are designed and installed per the City of Chicago street pole banner ordinance.
- Please provide approximate address of desired banner locations (see map below for eligible streets).
- Please note that some commercial streets do not have street poles or do not have poles to which banners can be attached.
- Banner locations are first come, first served.